Tuesday, March 18, 2008

She's Amazing...& she's mine:)





My daughter is an exceptional gift from God. She's constantly pouring herself into others, while testing/stretching her understanding of this world that we live in. Not a day goes by, do I not hear her cracking jokes & leading her friends into her world of exploration & amazement, creativity. My child is a leader; there's no doubt about it; she's also compassionate, patient & so forgiving, & it is so good to have even a secular educational system fully recognize that, so that she can exercise her spiritual AND intellectual giftings somewhere outside our home. I see her work away quietly on one personal research project after another, on one craft after another & my motherly pride kicks in....as I watch her hand out these crafts, delicately handmade to give as gifts to her friends, family & her daddy & myself & I pray; "God, please dont let the enemy get his hands on this one. Guard her on every side at all times, speaking/breathing your love & wisdom into her heart, & bless her at everything she puts her hands to, every day of her life."





















1 comment:

Dave Carrol said...

That's an awesome post Mel...

she's great!